2020 has so far turned out to be an incredibly stressful year not just for us here in the USA but for the entire world. This pandemic and all following actions have led to many people living in a state of suspension with their lives partly on pause and even many losing jobs and businesses they worked so hard to build.
Stress seems to be the key theme this year. While stress may be hard to deal with on a mental an emotional level, we need to keep an eye on the physical as well. Stress is the number one cause of illness and disease. It manifests itself physically in the body over time. It may start as stress and tension headaches, move into body tension – tightness, uncomfortablity, strain, even pulls, and tears can happen when your body is too tight. It can even pull your body out of alignment.
Stress left unmanaged can do harm to your internal systems and organs as well. Stress can cause disease including cancer.
The answer seems simple enough – cut the stress
- We do realize its way easier said than done, but we all owe it to ourselves to try.
- Get regular chiropractic adjustments
- Step away from Social Media
- Turn off the TV, especially the news
- Spend time in nature
Get massages and body work done to help relieve stress, tension, and stiffness
- Write a gratitude list
- Tell people you care about that you love them (everyone needs appreciation and its good to never leave anything unsaid)
- Exercise daily – Your body is designed for movement
- Express your feelings – be it to a friend, a confidant, or even via journaling. Just get it out of you. Unexpressed emotions can become toxic.
- Meditate – find a quiet place and a good guided meditation audio. Let it take you away from reality for a little while.
Feeling stressed out? Let the office of Kaster Chiropractic and Associates help! Call us for an appointment and get adjusted. Lay on our Hydro massage Bed and unwind and loosen up those tense muscles. We offer in-house massage services as well. 239-332-2555. www.kasterchiropractic.com
Chiropractor | Nutritionist in Ft Myers, FL.
Chiropractic care is a safe, alternative treatment when applied appropriately. Chiropractic treatments help in dealing with the symptoms of many conditions. Are you going to wait for your symptoms to be felt, or are you going to prevent it as soon as possible?
Kaster Chiropractic and Associates – Chiropractic and nutrition in Fort Myers can help you and your family achieve their optimal health.