The nervous system is the most important system in the body.
Why? because it controls every muscle, gland, organ, tissue, and system. It resides in our spine. With chiropractic care on a regular basis, you can keep all signals firing at full strength which helps to keep your organs and body healthy.
Your nervous system controls your entire body.
Both voluntary and involuntary movements
Blood Pressure and flow
When one of the wires or systems is blocked it can make you susceptible to disease, the improper working of an organ or system, and can eventually even result in death depending on what is blocked.
Here are the signs to look for
Lack of sleep | Insomnia
Stress and Anxiety
Blood pressure issues
Lack of concentration
and much more
If you are experiencing these issues, the nervous system is one possible suspect.
How to support your nervous system naturally ( nutritional suggestions)
- Chiropractic manipulations/adjustments on a regular basis
- Foods that can help with nerve repair and actually feed the nervous system: yeast flakes, spirulina, essential fatty acids, whole grains, and wheat germ.
- Oats are great for nerves as well as cholesterol
- Drink lots of pure clean water
- Avoid alcohol and sugar (they both depress the nervous system)
- Calcium and phosphorous containing foods as good for the system.
- Carrot juice, avocado, almonds, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, sesame seeds, cinnamon, honey, celery and even lemons are also helpful.
- B-complex is a must for nerve health.
How to support your nervous system naturally ( lifestyle suggestions)
- Breathe. If you breathe from your stomach and diaphragm, great! if you move your shoulders and shallow breathe, work on it, your body needs oxygen.
- Go to bed before 10 pm.
- Grounding – electrical charge can build up during the day. If you have difficulty sleeping try walking outside barefoot before bed.
- Meditation – calms nerves and relieves stress.
- Skin Brushing – helps your lymphatic drainage system as well as calm nerves.
- Right-brained activities – drawing, painting, creating of any kind help calm nerves and relinquish stress.
- Massage – especially when combined with essential oils such as chamomile, lavender, geranium or frankincense can calm and quiet nerves and the body as a whole.
While there are nerve cleanses available on the market online it is always best to work one on one with a practitioner who understands the body and your particular case. Dr. Jason Kaster, D.C. of Fort Myers, Fl Chiropractic and Nutrition can help.
Chiropractor & Nutritionist in Fort Myers, FL.
Chiropractic care is a safe, alternative treatment when applied appropriately. Chiropractic treatments help in dealing with the symptoms of many conditions. Are you going to wait for your symptoms to be felt, or are you going to prevent them before they start?
Dr. Jason B. Kaster, a chiropractor, and nutritionist in Fort Myers can help you and your family achieve their optimal health.