What you see visually on the outside is a direct correlation to the health of your body internally. We are a product of our own choices and lifestyles. If you feel like you are starting to look run down or just lackluster, here are a few tips that can boost your health and in turn change that reflection in the mirror for the better.
- Drink lots of fresh clean water. Try to consume one gallon of water per day. It may seem like a lot at first, but you do quickly get used to it. Water is the universal solvent, it cleans and purifies the body on a cellular level. Proper hydration helps all of your organs including your skin. For a more radiant glow – drink water.
- Great hair can be yours – Your hair requires protein, iron, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin A, selenium, and zinc. Folic acid also helps strengthen hair growth. Making sure you have a well rounded healthy diet can boost the look and feel of hair as well as its ability to grow without splitting or breaking off.
- Dull not so white eyes? – if you aren’t sleeping well, you work too much staring at a computer screen, smoke, drink, or even have nutritional deficiencies they can be reflected in the eye. Destress, get rest, stop smoking, cut back on the drinking, and take outdoor breaks away from the screen as well as your portable devices. Additionally, the old wives tale about sliced cucumbers over your eyes is actually based in science. Placing chilled cucumber slices on your eyes for 15 minutes a day reduces puffiness and redness. Rosewater works as well. dab on cotton balls and place over the eyes the same way you would with the cucumber slices.
- Dry Skin – While hydration and water are a part of that, good fats are also a very likely culprit. Your body needs fat to run properly. Without enough your skin will be dry, you may experience brain fog, and if long-term you may run into other health issues. Good fats to eat regularly include coconut oil, nuts, avocados, and oily fish.
- Muscle tone – Exercise is key to feeling and looking better. Muscle mass doesn’t just help us lift and move things, it helps to support your entire skeletal body frame. It all works in conjunction to support our organs and hold us together.
As within, so without. When you feel good, health becomes radiant. If you are feeling dull and lifeless or have targeted health issues you want to work on improving call the offices of Dr. Jason Kaster, D.C. he can work with you through the use of chiropractic, massage therapy, alternative complementary therapies as well as nutrition to get you on the road to being the very best healthiest possible version of you that you can be.
Chiropractor in Ft Myers, FL, and Naples, FL
Chiropractic care is a safe, alternative treatment when applied appropriately. Chiropractic treatments help in dealing with the symptoms of many conditions. Are you going to wait for your symptoms to be felt, or are you going to prevent it as soon as possible?
Dr. Jason B. Kaster, a chiropractor in Fort Myers and Naples, can help you and your family achieve their optimal health.