Ready to feel like yourself again?
Many of us feel these days like we are going through life in a fog. We go to bed tired and wake up just as exhausted. We go to work, socialize a little, and repeat the cycle.
When you feel worn down and lack energy it’s a challenge to get through some days let alone be creative and enjoy life or your job. It is important to realize that it isn’t your fault. The standard American diet these days does not supply our bodies with everything we need. When you are vitamin or nutrient deficient your cells must work overtime. That causes a lack of energy and a need for more rest. When this cycle continues for too long it can also leas into illness and disease.
This is where high quality bio available supplementation is key. Not all supplements are created equal so know your source and do your research. At Kaster Chiropractic we have done just that, and it is why we trust and use Nutritional Frontiers for our patients. Potency, purity, and results are what counts.
If you are experiencing a slow down in memory access, cognitive thought, and a lack of vitality we suggest Nutritional Frontiers Brain Boost Formula.
It helps support:
– Cellular energy levels in the brain
– Cognitive function
– Memory recall
– Mental alertness
– Nerve conduction
– Neurotransmitter production
– Oxygen uptake by brain cells
- Folic Acid and B12 help to support optimal brain function and mental energy, clarity, and focus.
BENEFITS broken down by ingredient
- Quatrefolic™ 5-methyltetrahydrofolateFolates are normally found in a wide variety of foods and are commonly consumed through a diet of green leafy vegetables and animal products such as milk and dairy products. Unfortunately, folates contained in foods are unstable and susceptible to oxidation. Humans cannot synthesize folate because of its water-soluble nature. Folate plays an essential role in cell division and DNA synthesis and is involved in human growth and development. Humans need to maintain an adequate dietary intake of folate during various stages of their lives to stay healthy.
- Phosphatidylcholine is a stable source of choline that supports proper nerve and brain function, circulation, is needed for proper nerve transmission from the brain through the central nervous system, and increases norepinepherine and dopamine which supports learning and memory. Choline is essential in manufacturing Acetylcholine, a very important neurotransmitter for memory recall and brain function.
- Bacopa Monniera has been used in the Ayurvedic system of medicine for centuries. Traditionally, it was used as a brain tonic to enhance memory development, learning, and concentration. The constituents responsible for Bacopa’s cognitive effects are bacosides A and B. Bacopa has also been shown to help support normal levels of the Cortisol and DHEA hormones produced by the body to promote the management of stress.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine, a derivative of the amino acid carnitine, supports nerve function, neurotransmitter production, and is necessary for normal neuron and brain function, memory, mood, alertness, attention span and problem solving. Carnitine is involved in long chain fatty acid metabolism and transport to provide cellular energy.
- Panax Ginsenghas been used to help with rigorous workloads, meeting demanding deadlines, recover from athletic effort and counteract the effects of jet lag. It has been used to counteract the effects of stress and low mood.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS)supports the neurotransmitters that affect memory, is a component of the cell’s membrane and a major phospholipid in the brain and nervous system. It supports nerve cells, releases neurotransmitters (acetylcholine and dopamine) in the brain to support cognition and memory. PS has a positive impact on behavior, is needed for proper metabolism of fatty acids, and to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Ginkgo Bilobahas been used to support optimal brain function. The active compounds of Ginkgo Biloba act as free radical scavengers. They support the utilization of oxygen and glucose, healthy circulation, activity, memory and mood balance. Vinpocetine is reported to have cerebral blood-flow enhancing and neuroprotective effects and is used in Eastern Europe for the treatment of cerebrovascular disorders and age-related memory impairment.
- Huperzine This herbal extract has a well-characterized inhibitory effect on acetylcholinesterase, an enzyme responsible for degrading the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Efficient Ach neurotransmission is critical in processes underlying learning, memory, and attention.
The office of Kaster Chiropractic and Associates in Fort Myers, Florida is happy to do a complete nutritional profile for you or to just allow you to buy retail from us at our 1791 Boy Scout Dr, # 6, Fort Myers, FL location. www.kasterchiropractic.com 239-332-2555.