Though our office gladly accepts many insurances you do not have to have insurance in order for chiropractic and nutritional care to be affordable.
We believe in the value of chiropractic to maintain, revamp, and achieve the best possible overall health for you and your family. Because of this, we have worked hard to maintain an affordable fee structure to make chiropractic treatment accessible to everyone.
If you are a cash patient we are completely upfront with our costs. They are as follows:
- New Chiropractic patients initial evaluation $140
- Established patient re-evaluation $80
- Treatment or follow-up visits $65
- This includes Aquamed hydromassage, myofascial release/trigger point therapy, therapeutic stretching, manipulation/adjustments, heat or cryotherapy, and interferential current / electrical muscle stimulation.
- Follow-up visits (for manipulation / adjustment only) $50
- Extremity manipulation in addition to spinal manipulation: Additional $5 charge
- Ultrasound Treatments: if necessary are hands-on and require an additional $15 charge
- Orthotics: the cost depends on the patient’s needs and ranges from $150-$300
- Intersegmental Traction $15
- Hydromassage Only $15
- Spinal Decompression Package 20 visits for $1500
- School / Sports physicals $50
(please bring paperwork)
Weight Loss & Wellness Program
- Initial Consult $125
- Follow-up Weekly Consults $25
- Bio-Impedance Test for Weight Loss $30
You are also covered if you are in an auto accident under your auto policy’s mandatory PIP (Personal Injury Protection).
If you have a crash you legally have a 14-day window in which to seek medical treatment and be evaluated in order to access this benefit of $10,000 towards your medical bills that you pay into monthly. If you are taken from the scene to the ER you are all set. If , however, you decline make sure that you visit either a walk-in clinic, your regular doctor, an M.D. or an A.R.N.P. to start the paperwork process and get yourself checked out.
We bill your auto insurance company directly.
If you do have insurance we currently accept:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Lee Memorial
- Web TPA
Whatever the reason, if you need an appointment please give us a call. 239-332-2555 or visit us online at www.drkasters.com.