There are very few things more debilitating than back pain.
Back pain affects the very core of your being. It makes every position uncomfortable, standing, sitting, even laying down. It makes daily life much more difficult and wears you out in a hurry.
Amazingly almost 80% of adults deal with back pain in some form during their lifetime. This common health care issue produces roughly $240 billion dollars a year for doctors and medications.
Many patients seek help initially from their regular General Practice Medical Doctor. The most common treatments applied are medications such as pain killers and muscle relaxers combined with at home recommendations for exercise and occasionally a directive to do physical therapy.
While medications may offer some relief, they do not fix the underlying problem and they do carry the risk of abuse and addiction as well as a wide variety of side effects.
The better more permanent solution is found in Chiropractic care. Millions use chiropractic to stay free of pain and in good shape throughout life. It is also a great choice to help alleviate or prevent back issues.
How Chiropractic Can Help Ease Back Pain
- The AMA agrees that chiropractic care is effective in handling acute pain.
- Chiropractic patients are less likely to use or even abuse medications helping to fight the war of opioid addictions we have in the USA today.
- Chiropractic can help prevent future back pain. It returns balance to the body rather than just treating symptoms.
- Chiropractic is less expensive than traditional medical care and is often covered by insurance.
- Adjustments can help you to avoid needing back surgery. Chiropractic should be the first line of treatment advancing only to surgical methods when all else fails.
- Chiropractic is a full body approach. The focus is on whole body wellness. This leads to better health overall.
- Chiropractors will often work hand in hand with massage therapists who, once you are aligned again, can help get your muscles, tendons, and ligaments to loosen up and release pain as well.
You do not have to suffer from back pain. See your chiropractor today. If you are in the Southwest Florida area come visit our office. 239-332-2555. www.drkasters.com.
Chiropractor | Nutritionist in Ft Myers, FL
Chiropractic care is a safe, alternative treatment when applied appropriately. Chiropractic treatments help in dealing with the symptoms of many conditions. Add to that, nutritional recommendations that can help your body heal itself. Are you going to wait for your symptoms to be felt, or are you going to prevent it as soon as possible?
Dr. Jason B. Kaster, a chiropractor in Fort Myers can help you and your family achieve their optimal health.